Read more :
→ Best Blood Pressure Monitors
→ Best Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitors
→ Best Wrist Blood Pressure Monitors
→ Best Heart Rate Monitors
→ Top 10 blood pressure monitors
→ Omron series blood pressure monitor
- Model: BP5
- Classification: Internally powered, Type BF applied part, IPX0, No AP or APG, Continuous operation
- Wireless communication: Bluetooth V3.0+EDR Class 2 SPP
- Measuring method: Oscillometric, automatic inflation and measurement
- Machine size: 145 mm × 58 mm × 30 mm
- Cuff circumference: 8.6” – 16.5” (22 cm – 42 cm)
- Weight: 4.8 oz (135 g) (excluding cuff)
Power & Battery
- Power: DC:5.0V 1.0A
- Battery: 1*3.7V Li-ion400mAh
Range & Accuracy
- Cuff pressure range: 0-295 mm Hg
- Pressure accuracy: ±3 mm Hg
- Pulse rate range: 40 -180 beats/min, accuracy: ±5%
Operation & Storage
- Operating temperature: 41°F~95°F (5°C~35°C)
- Operating humidity: <90% RH
- Storage and transport temperature: -4°F~131°F (-20°C~55°C)
- Storage and transport humidity: <95% RH
- 1 iHealth Wireless BP5 Blood Pressure Monitor
- 1 Owner’s Manual
- 1 Quick Start Guide
- 1 Charging cable
- 1 Travel bag
|Irregular heartbeat detector||Yes|
|BP risk category indicator||Yes|
|Multiple user memories||Yes|
|Two cuffs or one that fits most||Yes|
|Can download memory||Yes|
|More portable than most||Yes|
|Large digit display||NA|
|Data averaging function||Yes|
|Included cuff sizes (in.)||One size 8.6 – 16.5|
|Available cuff sizes (in.)||16.5 – 18.9|
Has an irregular heartbeat detector. Has a BP risk category indicator. Allows multiple users to store readings separately. Includes two cuff sizes or a one-size-fits-most cuff. Can download memory. Data averaging function. Very Good for comfort. Directions for how to use on cuff.
This model had no discernible flaws in its performance.
Detailed test results
The iHealth Wireless BP5 device has a flexible cuff with soft velcro that is designed to fit most arms (8.6 – 16.5 inches). The device is a little top-heavy and some users may have difficulty wrapping the cuff around their own arm. You must pair the monitor with a smart device via Bluetooth and use the iHealth MyVitals app in order to see the results. There is no start button on the monitor itself. The app allows you to view lists and graphs of readings and shows trends by week, month or year. The app also allows you to email data and view the charts from the email. A larger device is available with a 16.5 – 18.9 inch cuff.
iHealth Wireless BP5
- Has an irregular heartbeat detector.
- Has a BP risk category indicator.
- Allows multiple users to store readings separately.
- Includes two cuff sizes or a one-size-fits-most cuff.
- Can download memory
- Data averaging function.
- Very Good for comfort.
- Directions for how to use on cuff.
- This model had no discernible flaws in its performance.