Ozeri BP2M CardioTech review :
Read more :
- Portable, accurate, and simple-to-use wrist cuff design with clinically proven technology.
- Advanced Hypertension Indicator color codes the Systolic and Diastolic readings in green (normal), orange (prehypertension) and red (hypertension).
- Stores 1197 blood pressure readings (399 x 3 users) with date and time recordings.
- Dynamic measurement technology varies the auto inflation based on real-time blood pressure detection to reduce measurement time and increase comfort.
- Automatic irregular heartbeat (Arrhythmia) detection and push-button access to average blood pressure readings.
CardioTech products offer clinically proven technology and are used by physicians and hospitals around the world. Unlike traditional blood pressure monitors that inflate to 170 mmHg or higher by default, the Ozeri CardioTech Blood Pressure Monitor is an advanced wrist cuff monitor with MWI (Measure While Inflate), a dynamic measurement technology that automatically inflates to the appropriate level (no adjustments required) based on real-time blood pressure detection, thereby reducing measurement time and offering greater accuracy. This advanced capability adds convenience and ease of use to those with conditions (such as arrhythmia) that lead to fluctuating blood pressure.
The Ozeri CardioTech Premium Series Digital Blood Pressure Monitor stores up to 1197 blood pressure readings with date and time Memory recall (399 readings x 3 users), and automatically classifies each blood pressure reading according to World Health Organization hypertension guidelines with a new Color Alert LCD that color codes the systolic and diastolic readings according to green (normal), orange (prehypertension) and red (hypertension) levels.
It also calculates average blood pressure readings based on the 3 most recent readings, and detects irregular heart (Arrhythmia) for an improved understanding of your heart’s health. Based on a wrist cuff design, the Ozeri CardioTech Blood Pressure Monitor is especially helpful for users with above average arm sizes and it stores compactly in a carrying case for travel. Compact, portable and simple-to-use, the Ozeri CardioTech Blood Pressure Monitor is backed by a 5 years warranty, and ships with 2 AAA batteries included, a carrying case and user manual.
Ozeri BP2M CardioTech review
- Has a large digit display.
- Great accuracy.
- Advanced wrist cuff monitor.
- Has irregular heart detector.
- Data averaging function.
- Big Memory (399 readings x 3 users).
- Automatic power-off function.
- Intelligent Split Screen Display.
- Emergency stop function.
- Compact, portable and simple-to-use.
- 2 AAA batteries included.
- A carrying case included.
- 5 years warranty.
- Readings are not accurate for some tests.
Ozeri BP2M CardioTech review Scores