Santamedical Blood pressure Monitor review :
Read more :
- New technology automatically inflates to the appropriate level, auto power off
- Stores 60 blood pressure readings and beeps when finished measurement
- 100 percent satisfaction guarantee, measures pulse and blood pressure at the same time
- Ensure that the units cuffs are deflated thoroughly and the cuff is at least 1 cm away from the wrist, the reason for this is to allow the senor to pick up the accurately the radial artery. Note also if units cuff is placed to tight, the blood pressure increases. If customers wrist are to big for the unit a definitive false positive will occur.
- Large lcd size.
- 60 groups memory function.
- date and time function.
- automatically inflate.
- power: 2 AAA size alkaline batteries.
- automatic power-off function.
- measuring range: pressure: 30 mmhg-280 mmhg.
- pulse: 40 to 199 times/min.
- measuring accuracy: pressure: 3 mmhg.
- pulse: 4 percent of reading.
- For safety purpose, this device is also equipped with the function of emergency stop. This function can make users have the feeling of trust when operating this device, especially for elders.
Santamedical products offer clinically proven technology and are used by physicians and hospitals around the world. Compact, portable and simple-to-use, the Santamedical blood pressure monitor is an advanced wrist cuff monitor with advanced technology that automatically inflates to the appropriate level (no adjustments required) while reducing measurement time.
This advanced capability adds convenience and ease of use to those with conditions (such as arrhythmia) that lead to fluctuating blood pressure. With ample memory, the Santamedical blood pressure monitor stores up to 60 blood pressure readings with date and time memory recall.
Based on a wrist cuff design, the santa medical blood pressure monitor is especially helpful for users with above average arm sizes. With 1 year warranty, the santamedical blood pressure monitor ships with 2 aaa batteries included, and user manual.
Santamedical Blood pressure Monitor review
- Has a large digit display.
- Data averaging function.
- Automatic power-off function.
- Emergency stop function.
- Very simple to use.
- Come with it’s own hard shelled case for storage and portability.
- Inaccurate readings.
Santamedical Blood pressure Monitor review Scores