Read more :
- High-accuracy blood pressure monitoring
- Automatic wireless sync with withings health mate app
- Detailed results and recommended values displayed in the app
- Dual connectivity (Bluetooth + wired)
- Compatible iOS and android
- Developed By: Withings
|Irregular heartbeat detector||No|
|BP risk category indicator||Yes|
|Multiple user memories||Yes|
|Two cuffs or one that fits most||Yes|
|Can download memory||Yes|
|More portable than most||No|
|Large digit display||NA|
|Data averaging function||Yes|
|Included cuff sizes (in.)||One size 8.7 – 16.5|
|Available cuff sizes (in.)||–|
Has a BP risk category indicator. Allows multiple users to store readings separately. Includes two cuff sizes or a one-size-fits-most cuff. Can download memory. Data averaging function.
Does not have an irregular heartbeat detector. The directions for how to apply the cuff are not on the cuff.
Detailed test results
The Withings Wireless BP801 has a molded stiff cuff that is shaped to fit most arms (8.7 – 16.5 inches). The molded cuff may be easier than softer cuffs to position on the arm but it may be difficult for some users to initially open the cuff wide enough to place on the arm. The cuff is also heavy and cumbersome, but the velcro on the interior is very soft. You must pair the monitor with a smart device via Bluetooth and use the Withings HealthMate app in order to see the results. The app allows you to graph heart rate and blood pressure and send the data to their doctor in an email. The unit pairs easily with Bluetooth and readings can be manually entered as well. The app opens on phone as soon as the monitor is turned on, but it is not easy to turn the monitor on – the on button is very small.
Withings Wireless BP801
- Has a BP risk category indicator.
- Allows multiple users to store readings separately
- Includes two cuff sizes or a one-size-fits-most cuff
- Can download memory
- Data averaging function.
- Syncs wirelessly via Bluetooth technology with iOS and Android devices.
- Easily share data with doctors.
- Does not have an irregular heartbeat detector.
- The directions for how to apply the cuff are not on the cuff.
- People, who are high on technology and want everything on their phones, should take a good look on Withings.